University-Enterprises Cooperation in Game Industry in Ukraine 561728-EPP-1-2015-1- ES-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
Project acronym: GameHub
Project web-site: http://gamehub-cbhe.eu
Project duration: 15 October 2015 – 14 October 2018
The amount of the grant program Erasmus + (CBHE): 811 193,11 EUR
Grant holder: University of Deusto, Spain
Project goals: GameHub project is to ensure employability and self-sustainability of HEI graduates, unemployed engineers as well as veterans of Anti-Terror Operation (ATO) in Ukraine by equipping them with knowledge and skills demanded by digital game industry (GI) – a highly networked global impact economy. GI strongly based on online work approach allows one to develop a highly technological field and, therefore, gross domestic product without large investments.
Specific project objectives are:
- Established monitoring instrument of competence profiles and training necessary for employment in ICT market in Ukraine (UA) including international networking and business opportunities.
- GameHub built in each UA HEI contributing knowledge and competences for digital game production and entrepreneurship by developing learning materials, coaching, and consulting of HEI faculties and training service centers.
- Mutually beneficial and viable cooperation between academia, employment and veterans associations, and GI strengthening the emerging Ukrainian ICT creative business sector.
- Conducted job and task analysis, and determined competence scheme – instrument of monitoring – for successful employees and enterprises in the ICT and GI.
- Built concept, structure and facilities of GameHub fused with game lab.
- Approx.180 university teachers overall from UA HEIs, 500 students and 150 unemployed including the ATO veterans trained.
- 18 bilingual learning modules developed by GameHub and integrated into the UA HEI curricula.
- Established academia, enterprises and unemployment centers links at UA HEI -GameHub Scaffold.
- International project conference and job fairs on Game Design organized by consortium in UA.
- University of Deusto (Spain);
- AGH University of Science and Technology (Poland);
- University of Applied Sciences “FH JOANNEUM” (Austria);
- Quality Austria – Training, certification and assessment GmbH (Austria);
- Virtualware Labs Foundation (Spain);
- Foundation of Deusto (Spain);
- National Technical University “Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute” (Ukraine);
- Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University (Ukraine);
- Donetsk National Technical University (Ukraine);
- Kherson National Technical University (Ukraine);
- Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture (Ukraine);
- Odesa National Polytechnic University (Ukraine);
- Ukrainian Association of Information Technology Professionals.
Contact person and project manager in Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University: Ms. Lyubov ZINYUK, Head of the Project Management Department, e-mail: email@example.com