Company Law of Visegrad Group States 61450003
Project acronym: Company Law of Visegrad Group States
Project web-site: http://v4companylaw.at.ua/
Project duration: 1 September 2015 – 31 August 2018
Grant holder: Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, Ukraine
Project goals: Implementation of programs in the field of corporate law, training students on commercial law of the EU legislation, dissemination of information about Visegrad group among practitioners.
- Research in the field of Law of Visegrad countries.
- Lectures of foreign lecturers.
- Exchange of experience in the field of corporate law.
- Updating librarian funds with textbooks from Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Poland and Hungary.
- Publication of scientific results on the example of the Visegrad countries’ law to harmonize corporate Law of Ukraine to the EU standards.
- Increase employment of university graduates in legal services to corporate business (including enterprises with foreign investments);.
- Dissemination of project results.
- University of West Bohemia (Czech Republic);
- University of Silesia (Poland);
- Univ Trnava University (Slovakia).
Contact person and project managerin Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University: Mr. Oleksandr Kovalyshyn, Associate professor of the Department of legal proceedings,
e-mail: : email@example.com