School of Clinical Legal Education: V4 + Ukraine 11610152
Project acronym: School of Clinical Legal Education: V4 + Ukraine
Project duration: 1 October 2016 – 30 November 2016
Grant holder: Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, Ukraine
Project goals: Implementation of programs in the field of Clinical Legal Education, training students on Clinical Legal Education, dissemination of information about Visegrad group experience in Clinical Legal Education.
- Research in the field of Clinical Legal Education.
- Lectures of foreign lecturers on Clinical Legal Education.
- Exchange of experience in the field of Clinical Legal Education.
- Published the book “The School of Clinical legal education: V4 + Ukraine” in the case of the Visegrad countries to harmonize clinical legal education Ukraine to EU standards.
- A conference on “School of Clinical legal education: V4 + Ukraine”.
- Has established connections with legal clinics in Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Introduced experience clinical legal education of the Visegrad Group in the practice of the Legal Clinic Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University.
- University of Prague (Czech Republic);
- Catholic University (Poland);
- Trnava University (Slovakia);
- Sheged University (Hungary).
Contact person and project manager in Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University:
Ms. Kateryna Gychka, e-mail: email@example.com