Thermoelectric materials and Devices for Energy Saving and Security Increase
NATO.NUKR.SFPP 984536 (NATO SPS G4536)
Project acronym: Thermoelectric Materials and Devices
Project web-site: http://sps-nato.pu.if.ua/
Project duration: 12 February 2014 – 31 June 2016
Grant holder: Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, Ukraine
Project goals: Implementation of the set of curricula in the field of social and behavioral sciences updated with gender issues in countries with different traditions for improving the level of understanding gender problems in society and methods of their solutions.
Specific project objectives are:
- TE-analysis: state of art in research and market;
- Development of technology for TE-materials;
- Design of TE-devices;
- Implementation of results by industrial end-users;
- PR-campaign and promotions of TE-products.
- The unique technology lab of synthesis of the thermoelectric materials created on the base of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University. Total cost of new devices are equals Euro 95,000.
- The technology of synthesis of thermoelectric materials was developed in its parameters considerably exceed the current world.
- Were studied young researchers (students and post-graduate students, within number of project participants) the specialists in the thermoelectric material science.
- Gazi University (Turkey);
- Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University (Ukraine).
Contact person and project manager in Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University:
Prof. Lyubomyr NYKYRUY, Ph.D.,e-mail: email@example.com