E-Learning Network for further Education and Training in the Field of Tourism (Belarus, Georgia and Ukraine) 158739-TEMPUS-2009-DE-JPHES
Project acronym: WeNeT
Project duration: 1 October 2010 – 1 September 2013
Grant holder: Paderborn University, Germany
Project goals: Creation of a national network of distance learning, training and retraining of personnel in the field of tourism education Creation of the central National portal, regional portals for adaptation of E-Learning modules for preparation and retraining in target groups of tourist area.
Specific project objectives are:
- Сreation of a system of advanced training in tourism specialties in Belarus, Georgia and Ukraine .
- Мethodological and didactic training of project participants in the field of distance learning.
- Professional improvement of project participants on relevant tourist topics.
- Development and introduction of distance training courses for tourism specialties in Belarus, Georgia and Ukraine, including the creation of the necessary technical infrastructure.
- Distribution of the achieved results in the partner countries and beyond, within the framework of the project, expansion of the network of distance training courses for specialists in the tourism industry through the involvement of other higher education institutions and interested economic entities from the tourism sector.
- Formation of an inter-state network of distance training courses for specialists in the tourism industry.
- Development, installation and formation of a single network of portals for the distance training of specialists in the tourism industry.
- Upgrading of qualifications (in accordance with the working group) of Belarusian, Georgian and Ukrainian teachers.
- Development and implementation of distance courses and advanced training programs for the tourism sector.
- Dessemination of project results.
- Ensuring long-term use of project results.
- Quality monitoring of project implementation.
- Project management.
- Paderborn University (Germany);
- Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration (Austria);
- Matej Bel University (Slovakia);
- European Academy Bolzano (Italy);
- Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University (Germany);
- Kaufmann Ltd(Germany);
- National Transport University (Ukraine);
- Kiev University for Tourism, Economy and Law (Ukraine);
- Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University (Ukraine);
- Odesa National Maritime Academy (Ukraine);
- Tavrida National V.I. Vernadsky University (Україна);
- Yalta University for Management (Україна);
- Priasovskiy State Technical University (Україна);
- Donetsk Institute of Tourist Business (Україна);
- Tbilisi State University of Economic Relations (Geogia);
- The Kutaisi University (Georgia);
- Highest Educational Institution TSNORI COLLEGE (Georgia);
- Batumi Maritime Academy (Georgia);
- Belarusian State University of Economics (Belarus);
- Belarus State University of Physical Culture (Belarus);
- Kupala State University Grodno (Belarus);
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine;
- Ministry for Culture and Tourism of Ukraine ;
- Ukrainian Assotiation of Educators in the Fields of Tourism and Hospitality;
- Ministry for Sports and Tourism (Belarus);
- National Agency for Tourism (Belarus);
- Republican Union of Tourist Organizations (Belarus);
- Ministry of Economis Development of Georgia;
- Georgia Government of autonomous Republic of Adjara
Contact person and project manager in Vasyl Stefanyk Pracarpathian National University: Mr. Volodymyr VELYKOCHYI, Director of Institute for Tourism, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org