Ukrainian Semantic Syntax:
Project duration: October 2017 – November 2020
Project executor: Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, Ukraine
Project goals: To develop theoretical and applied principles of semantic syntax of the Ukrainian language in the translinguistic aspect based on the Ukrainian, English, German, French, Polish and Czech languages with the interactive electronic application (potentially based on Android).
Specific project objectives are:
- To carry out the theoretical analysis of the nature of the syntactic research in the Ukrainian and foreign linguistics, particularly, the semantic aspect.
- To describe and compare the semantic and syntactic features of the Ukrainian and English, Ukrainian and German, Ukrainian and French, Ukrainian and Polish, Ukrainian and Czech languages.
- To form the corpus of syntactic structures of the English, German, French, Polish and Czech languages that differ from the Ukrainian one.
- To analyze the use of these structures in artistic, journalistic and scientific texts.
- The results of the project will be highlighted in the separate monographic study “Semantic syntax of the Ukrainian language”, which will include the theoretical syntactic basis of the Ukrainian and foreign linguistics, comparative intentions of syntax components of the Ukrainian and English, German, French, Polish, Czech grammar corpus.
- It is planned to сompose the interactive electronic translinguistic dictionary of the syntactic structures based on Ukrainian, English, German, French, Czech and Polish, and the electronic applications with a set of tasks and exercises on semantics, develop the software for their representation at the Android system devices.
Contact person and manager of the project in Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University: Oleksii VOROBETS, PhD, post-doc, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,