Cooperation between scientists from universities and institutes of Ukraine
Project acronym: Nanoparticles for diabetes treatment
Grant holder: Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University
Project goals: Develop nanoparticles able to decrease blood glucose
Specific project objectives are:
- Synthesize and characterize nanoparticles of different composition, size and structure.
- Perform biological testing of the possibility of using nanoparticles.
- Develop a strategy for the testing of particles in people with diabetes.
- Establish the possibility of using nanoparticles for the treatment of diabetes based on tests conducted on model objects.
- Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University (Ukraine)
- F. Chebotaryov Institute of Gerontology NAMS (Ukraine)
- Institute for Nuclear Research NAS (Ukraine)
- Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University (Ukraine)
Contact person and project manager: PhD Oleh Lushchak, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org