Information on the scientific work of young scientists, which was performed at the expense of the general fund of the state budget
Title of work, number of state registration of work: Economic and legal mechanism of state policy of solid biofuels market development in Ukraine, № 0117U002409
Supervisor: Yakubiv Valentina Mikhailovna, Doctor of Economics, Professor
Category of work: applied (code 2201040).
Priority area in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the best directions of development of science and technology”. Technologies for the use of new fuels, waste energy resources, renewable and alternative energy sources
The amount of funds allocated for the implementation of research for the entire period of 1270.00 thousand UAH.
beginning 01.2020, end 21.20
-Doctors of sciences: 3
-Candidates of Sciences: 7
-Young scientists under 35: 10, including 6 candidates, 3 doctors; graduate students 1.
Relevance of the project
Modern Ukraine has major problems in the field of energy supply and energy use. The problems of energy supply are among the energy-supplying countries and the underdevelopment of renewable energy sources. The share of renewable energy in total electricity production in Ukraine is only about 2%. The problems of energy use are related to the high share of energy-intensive sectors, outdated and inefficient technologies and worn-out fixed assets. Thus, modern Ukraine consumes about 3.2 times more energy per unit of GDP than the OECD average. Therefore, the issues of bioeconomy development in Ukraine are relevant
Object and subject of research
The object of research is the process of developing a mechanism to stimulate the effective use of economic potential of bioeconomy in Ukraine by substantiating the economic and technological potential of bioeconomy prospects in the country and proposing a set of practical measures for active use of advanced biotechnologies to restore natural resources. The subject of research is methodological, organizational and applied aspects of formation of the mechanism of stimulation of effective use of economic potential of development of bioeconomy in Ukraine.
The purpose and objectives of the study
The purpose of the project is to develop and substantiate the fundamental scientific-theoretical, methodological, organizational-methodological and applied principles and recommendations for stimulating the maximum economic potential of the bioeconomy in Ukraine.
The main tasks were:
1) to develop a mechanism to stimulate the effective use of the economic potential of bioeconomy development in Ukraine;
2) to improve the existing methods of assessing the economic potential of bioeconomy development in order to cover the entire assessment of economic, technological, environmental and social potentials of bioeconomic development;
3) comprehensively study and assess the economic potential of bioeconomy development in Ukraine;
4) develop methodological recommendations for improving the accounting and analytical support for the development of bioeconomic direction in business entities;
5) develop and promote information and reference materials on tools and methods of active use of advanced biotechnology for the development of bioeconomy;
6) to develop marketing support for the development of the bioeconomy in Ukraine;
7) formation and development of the system of social responsibility of business in the context of development of bioeconomy in Ukraine.